Friday, September 21, 2007

Vazon Open Update

THE Forecast is not looking good for Saturday but it's looking like we could be in for some wind on Sunday suitable for Slalom or Long Distance. Therefore the event will be postponed from Saturday to


I've had little feedback regarding the carboot sale so the plan is to leave it up to individuals if they want to bring down their old kit.

On a positive note for those who haven't got a board suitable for racing the Guernsey Sailing Trust have offered to lend us their MISTRAL PRODIGIES so there are no excuses for not getting out there and giving it a go!!!!!!

No comments: