Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mmm - Herm Trip Postponed Again!!

The wind yet again refused to play ball for the second date for the Herm. So hopefully it will be a case of third time lucky on the 6th September.

The general feed back seems to be that there are people interested in sailing over but not everyone seems to want to stay the night. So the current plan is now to go for the one day only on the 6th September. So if you want to sail over to Herm on the 6th Sept and sail back the same day please let me know There are plenty of big boards for people to borrow so no excuses!!

No comments: