Sunday, May 06, 2007


Looks like we're in for a sail at last! It is probable that there'll be too much wind for the Gsy-Herm race but the plan is to still meet up at Vazon at 10.30am. We'll make the call then but seeing as the current forecast of F6 G40knts we should be in for some a wavesailing or slalom racing - we can take a vote in the morning.

Hibbard and Proffit are here, the Jsy boys are due in at 11am so it should be pretty busy out there, and remeber if there are lots of surfers keep clear of them!!

See you at 10.30am

No comments: